First Post!

About Me!

Hi! My name is Robin Land, and this is my second semester here at the University of Tampa. I decided to take 2D animation because I am a Film and Media Arts Major that would like to focus on post-production, special effects, and other behind-the-camera work. I think that the knowledge gained in this class about the basics of animation will be super helpful for what I am trying to achieve.

I have worked in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects during my high school career in a Graphic Design class as well as my high school's daily news broadcast where I created new transitions and news packages.

Fun Facts:
  • I'm from Delaware, the most irrelevant state.
  • I'm currently rewatching the entirety of Regular Show.
  • In my first semester of college, which was at a different school, I was in a game design class where we had to make sprites (2D characters) that went through walk cycles and run cycles.
  • I've been playing volleyball for over a decade now.
  • I saw One Direction and 5SOS on the same day when they toured together.
  • I've interviewed Dr. Peggy Whitson, who has spent the most time in space out of American female astronauts. 















Comments

Popular Posts